• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn, just got another 710 goon yesterday............ :blush:

77goon004Large.jpg

Originally orange, now gray primer.

77goon005Large-1.jpg

Good doors, grill and hood. There's a roof rack in the back. Lots of marker lights, even 14" S110 factory aluminum mags. Was a DD two months ago and runs very well. It is an auto but like I always say it's hard to drive the shit out of an automatic. A very big thank-you to Jason. It was good to see you and get caught up again.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Damn, just got another 710 goon yesterday............ :blush:

77goon004Large.jpg

Originally orange, now gray primer.

77goon005Large-1.jpg

Good doors, grill and hood. There's a roof rack in the back. Lots of marker lights, even 14" S110 factory aluminum mags. Was a DD two months ago and runs very well. It is an auto but like I always say it's hard to drive the shit out of an automatic. A very big thank-you to Jason. It was good to see you and get caught up again.

Snow buggy Mike? :cool: :lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Nope. Got an EFI RWD Sundance for that.

:lol: (RWD)

Wrong wheel drive :lol:

I wish the 510 I just got was like this, Id be in heavan(snow buggy) :cool: :lol:

But no,I had to get an email on a real solid one(not that I am complaining :lol: )

Snow buggy Mike? :cool: :lol:

Lots of good parts on that 'goon Mike! Couldn't bear to see her go to waste when I knew a buddy who'd need her more than I! It was great to get caught up again, gotta do that again sometime. How's the windpipe after the spicy Korean noodles :blink: :rolleyes: :D ?

How's the windpipe after the spicy Korean noodles :blink: :rolleyes: :D ?

Loved the noodles. Hot temp wise and mild spicy wise but like a cattle prod down the wind pipe. :lol: Got a mouthful that was too hot and breathed in to cool it an sucked some down the wrong way, gag, strangle. Typical occidental... can't handle the local cuisine.To my credit I didn't run out crying. :)

Think the Nanaino boys are still looking for the car?

Loved the noodles. Hot temp wise and mild spicy wise but like a cattle prod down the wind pipe. :lol: Got a mouthful that was too hot and breathed in to cool it an sucked some down the wrong way, gag, strangle. Typical occidental... can't handle the local cuisine.To my credit I didn't run out crying. :)

Think the Nanaino boys are still looking for the car?

Gotta give you credit Mike, thought we where gonna hear some screaming when I saw the look on your face! Good thing you opted for the "mild" eh :unsure: ? Love the place though, busier than snot usually too!

I'd think it'd be safe enough these days, after all, you're a respectable citizen of North Island, what kind of trouble could you possibly get into ;) :D !? I'd roll her this winter for sure!

For sure Jason.

You down to what 10-12 now :lol: :lol: :unsure:

Ah Lou, that all depends on how you count them :blink: :cool: ! Gotta thin the herd out some though, can't get anything done with all the parking spots and driveway taken up :huh: :( !

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Ah Lou, that all depends on how you count them :blink: :cool: ! Gotta thin the herd out some though, can't get anything done with all the parking spots and driveway taken up :huh: :( !

Is too Jason.

Ah ha now I know why you got all them little vans and truck..

More datto space :lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

The previous owner of the vehicle had a problem at one of the Nanaimo McD's, no biggie, just a small thing .... :blink: :rolleyes: :P !

Its from Nanaimo? or just passing through when this problem occured :unsure:

Any mcDs is a problem :blink: :lol:

Is too Jason.

Ah ha now I know why you got all them little vans and truck..

More datto space :lol:

Aw c'mon Lou, I only have the one Suzuki and one Subaru mini truck :rolleyes: ! Ask Mike, they work OK! The dattos, well, you know how it goes, it's easier to find a part when the whole car is attached to it right :D !

Its from Nanaimo? or just passing through when this problem occured :unsure:

Any mcDs is a problem :blink: :lol:

Just passin' through, they refused to serve him 'cause his car was loud and obnoxious, throttle kick down was a little sticky :D !

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Aw c'mon Lou, I only have the one Suzuki and one Subaru mini truck :rolleyes: ! Ask Mike, they work OK! The dattos, well, you know how it goes, it's easier to find a part when the whole car is attached to it right :D !

I bet they are good for the "city" eh Jason.

Seems to be the story with Dattos doesnt it :lol:

True story :cool: :lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Just passin' through, they refused to serve him 'cause his car was loud and obnoxious, throttle kick down was a little sticky :D !

:w00t: :w00t:

Thats funny as heck, turned down by Mcds drive through :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wasnt Cam was it :unsure:

I bet they are good for the "city" eh Jason.

Seems to be the story with Dattos doesnt it :lol:

True story :cool: :lol:

Yup, as long as there isn't a big hill around, I'm good!

Gotta say, I didn't buy the last 'goon that turned up, have too many already!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yup, as long as there isn't a big hill around, I'm good!

Gotta say, I didn't buy the last 'goon that turned up, have too many already!

:cool:

Goon which one ?

The one you were gonna part?(realm)?