WTB: Weber DCOE(s)

Okay, so I'm looking for a Single or dual DCOE setup. I would prefer dual. $$ is key. Not that I can't afford them, but I don't want to dump more than I need to into carbs, and I have no problem rebuilding/rejetting them.

I know I can go get a brand new setup ($1300 for dual, $500 single) but I'd much rather get some used ones.

Carbs, Manifold, Linkage. Or any combination, Let me know what you've got.

MUST BE WEBER!! no Mikuni, Solex, SU

-Guy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll still flow better...think about it, two 40/45mm barrels vs. one 32 and one 36.

Not to mention eliminating the rapid change in direction, no more hard left for my air/fuel

But I HATE the way a single looks... there's something funky about it. On the other hand, I'll take what I can get!

Are you sure you want to run webers... they seem to be sooo much harder to tune and dont stay tuned for as long. a set of 44 mikunis in my opinion are better I drove a car with a set of 45 webers and then put a set of 44 mikunis on the same engine and the response was better and over all performance was better and I know I am gunna get flak for saying bad things about weber carbs... they work, and the down draft on my truck works great but I am staying with mikunis for performance. ebay has a set for sale and craigslist sf bay area had a set for sale for around 500 bucks. what it boils down to is what you like so best of luck and I will talk to my friend I think he has a set of 45 webers for sale I will get back to you if they are still for sale.

P.S. dont go with a single I had one on an L18 with mild head work and a good hod rod street cam and it SUCKED I gave it away!!! got better results with a 40 weber down draft just my opinion

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.