My 75 620 longbed (finally got my camera!)

Phirus

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your kidding right?

lol

Those are just 6" subs running full range from stereo rear.

They're plenty for what I need.

The Mercedes on the other hand Is going to have 6.1.1 system

front, rear, high mounted tweeters, twin 15" woofers.

those are sick lol i don't think i could sit in that truck! looks to loud :lol::lol: this is all i have in my suv : ( wish i had more

IMG_8506.jpg

truck looks good tho

It's plenty for that tiny cab, once I find me some bucket seats I'm going to build a tube sub into a center console (CUPHOLDERS FUCK YEAH!!) Then I'll either have to build a crossover or get a different stereo (cheapo sony doesn't have aux out).

those are sick lol i don't think i could sit in that truck! looks to loud :lol::lol: this is all i have in my suv : ( wish i had more

IMG_8506.jpg

truck looks good tho

I just notices that those speakers are on backwards... What the hell?

It's plenty for that tiny cab, once I find me some bucket seats I'm going to build a tube sub into a center console (CUPHOLDERS FUCK YEAH!!) Then I'll either have to build a crossover or get a different stereo (cheapo sony doesn't have aux out).

lol if you ever need any car audio stuff i have the hook ups, just let me know

I mean I want to still have my rear speakers lol..

Could I go from my left side to a line converter, then to an amp, send one side of amp to sub and other side to my left speaker and turn that side down to match the volume of other speaker?

Sounds right to me..:confused:

OH WAIT NEVERMIND I SEE NOW!

Both rear lines go into that!!

So I run into the converter, then into a stereo amp with a sub out. simple enough from there...

yeah, head beck power to LOC the pre outs on LOC to amp via RCA's i used one for a long time but now i got my preouts back : )

a control knob is also a handy item

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_10092_Scosche+RLC.html

I'm thinking about these seats, they're in my hometown, I head down there often and could have them sent over to a friends or family members till I can get them.

honda buckets

Are they too big?

I'm hoping to build a nice center console around a tube sub, WITH FUCKING CUPHOLDERS!!

Dunno if these seats will leave room for that though.

Hey Phirus, I thought you looked Familiar. I didn't know you were in Waikiki for halloween In 2007, but I was going thru my photos and saw a familiar face that I took a picture with. :D :lol: :D

DCFC0060.jpg

Lol

Thats a much nicer mask than mine, I found mine at a freidns and he let me have it. I put some lenses in it and gave it some fresh paint. I'm not even a star wars fan...

Why dont ya drive down to Georgia and come pick up the 78 long bed (entire truck)I got here in my yard...I hate to trash it.....if you come down Ill give it to ya.

I got an engine in it?

I just happen to be heading down this weekend, and just happen to be heading down in an f350 super duty dually..

Where ya located it?

If the wheels on the rear are any good I may be able to rent a tow trailer, if not then I think my flatbed can hold a 620....

• 7 months later...

Currently this truck is sitting in my carport with most of the front end sitting in the bed along with the radiator.

The new alternator does not fit and the water pump has a broken off bolt (one of the two long ones)

Anyone wanna buy it?

I just got a roadster and a 67 cadillac so I have other projects.

I love this truck and will get it back to running condition before selling it, all the parts are here there are some broken off bolts and shit but old stuff breaks. Have a new full dashboard in storage with new steering column and ignition. Original stereo. Another heater unit which probably works and new sun visors, etc etc.

ALSO would trade for a bike. Needs to be a big bike I'm a big guy. Cruiser or sport style doesn't really matter as long as it's fun and has the potential for instant death, aka fun.

I am planning on going to Colorado to work for a solar energy company after this spring if I have my diploma. So if anyone in colorado has some datsun laying around let me know cause when I get there I'll need another one (worse than nicotine). Probably going to drive the Eldorado there and maybe (hope to god maybe) towing the roadtser.