Liz Miles on American Hot Rod!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Mike, I never have liked Boyd, and the fact that he has lost 4 or 5 employees to Chip Foose is even better payback for treating Chip like shit years ago.

I said this before... I like Foose and others because they actually work with cars. I always noticed the Boyd NEVER works, well, unless you count yelling and walking from his office to the shop to yell, sitting in his office and talking on the phone, .... work. Hey I understand that running the day to day shop, talking with suppliers, parts, equipment, finances, payroll is hard work but it's work of a different kind than building cars. If I had to say what he does for a living, I'd have to say that somewhere along the line he stopped building cars and became a manager. If I was him, and if I was able to, I'd get someone to do the management side, and get the hell out in the shop and make something!!

She's had some of those parts for sale forever.

I don't watch American Hot Rod for all the reasons already mentioned, but I did want to see the episodes w/ Liz. Unfortunately, I missed both shows, so I'll repeat the question: Did Liz get fired? :eek:

I saw the one where Liz got fired I thought it was Bull Shit. Boyd's wife got pissed because Liz was gonna tighten the rims on her "<--Boyd's Wife" car and she flipped out then the next thing Liz was fired :confused:. As for Al he decided he wanted to leave the drama. So Boyd lost 2 good techs as far as I can tell. Al in my opinion was a sweet as fabricator and Liz I thought her work was cool as fuck. But Boyd's a pussy and let Jo pull his strings