Liz Miles on American Hot Rod!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

never seen em do an import, ive seen stuff where foose has said he likes this or that import, but has never had one 'overhauled' :mad:

btw my wagon needs to be overhauled! :D

Ive seen them do a Tuner... think it was a Honda.. an Accord or something like that..

Wow. If have THAT many people coming from out of town, you think we could brainstorm a day event like a dyno day or a quick trip to Woodburn Drag? Even just a Mt. run could be fun. Canby is cool and all, but would out-of-towners like some Saturday action since Saturday is pretty much roll-in?

Ive seen them do a Tuner... think it was a Honda.. an Accord or something like that..

it was a 95 civic coupe, i was psyched cause i had a 92 four door at the time and that's the same generation. he basically did the same thing he always does, tweaked every single little piece of the car to what he liked. changed every little opening on the body kit to fit his idea. blah blah blah... awesome car. i've always wondered what he would do to a 510. i love his design style, the whole "if you have to ask what i did to it, i did it right".

and more on topic, and very late, yes that chick is very hot. saw her on the show a few days ago... nice. i think just sincerely being into cars and being at least a little bit informed gives a chick extra hot points.

i'd let him do stuff to my truck.. but i'd have to hint twords a sr or ka swap an maybe hook me up with a nice irs setup an some rear discs .. not to fond of the fancy paint jobs tho.. i'd have to stress the "keep the flat black" .. i'd let him put some nice foose wheels on tho thats for dam sure

Now that I think of it...I probably wouldnt like what he did to a 510... unless that is he just waxed over the RUST and put a Ratsun.net sticker on it ;)

...umm....he could do anything he wanted to one of my rigs.......because I can always get another rusted out POS if that's what I want. A $20K+ makeover would be a once in a lifetime kind of thing.....at least in my world.

i think that chick from over haulin is hot too, actually both of the ones that were on that show were hot.. lets not forget danica patrick tho.. shes pretty cool too

It all comes down to T&A doesn't it. Being 'hot' makes up for some lack of skills. There must be lots and lots of regular, looks challenged girls out there with equal or superior skills. Yesterday I saw a girl running a large (270 Hitachi) excavator. Never saw that before. She wasn't a hottie but seeing her skillfully handle that huge piece of equipment, well that was hot! Good for her!

Uhhmm, actually Courtney Hansen knows her shit! Check out her bio on Powerblock.com sometime. (she was the original host on overhaulin')

Interesting. Never woulda thought that. Personally, I found her annoying and prefer the new girl (who admittedly doesn't know much). My wife tolerated Courtney and can't stand the new girl. Oh, well.....

Hmmm, where on Powerblock.com?

Liz is hot enough for this dirty old man, even if I was in her decade. :D

I didn't say I'd sell the Foose'd car.....heck...anyone can say they sold a car...the cash would be gone before you knew it. I'd keep the car. Not many people can say they have one. I like what he does to them. I'd rather be on the team building my car than to have it returned all finished!! :)

Last time I watch powerblock, Danica was the host.

OH, Danica....

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/danica.jpg[/img]"]danica.jpg

... yeah she was the host on some car show thing on TV. Was always awkward and looked like she was reading the lines, and poorly. Saw her again recently and wow. has she changed! Has certainly learned all the 'moves'.

SEX SELLS don't forget that.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

^ Now that looks good ,but the color of the flames is not so good,the Chick shes hot but her hair is to perfect, just needs the you know what look,

Remember we all look (cant say you dont) when while drivin down the street,

So as Mike says sex sells(just dont pay for it) :P:D

im sure her hair was positioned to be that way and i know what you been she was real awkward on power block but i have also seen her a few times lately and shes alot more lively an talkitive.. she has her own race car an all that.. point is shes very hot.. i wish i could name everything i'd like to do with her but thats for another time.. (tuesday night meeting) haha

out of who's league? i got girls in high school that were "out of my league" because i had the guts to talk to them like they were a real person and didn't just give up before i opened my mouth because i thought they were too hot or out of my league. alot of girls i knew always thought i was super confident, it wasn't necessarily confidence in myself it was more like i knew that if i acted like i didn't want them that bad they would want me :D those were some fun times.