I was robbed

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said on here before....I don't care if it's a hubcap, it's mine and it's more important to me than some theifs life! As far as I'm concerned, he made a life or death choice when he breaks in!! I don't own a gun....bludgeoning is so much more satisfying :) If they enter my house uninvited, I have to assume they're there to harm/mame/kill me or my family members....and I'm sure as hell not asking them first.....why would I trust their answer anyway?!!

Man that sucks. Its all replaceable but fuckers should keep there hands off others shit. I am glad There is always someone home at my house and they know how to use every firearm I own(except my 3 year old).

geez that sucks. Never had it happen in my home before.. but if it does they better watch out for the .45 :eek:

Yea but if your not home then the fuckin thief ends up with your 45.

That would really suck.!!!!

Years ago my garage wes robbed. I lived in Long Beach at the time. They took a tool box that was givin to me by my grandmother. She was an inspector for an aerospace co. Man I felt sick to my stomach when I went out to the garage the next day. :mad: Felt like I had been raped.

I feel your pain it really SUCKS that some low life with no job thinks he can take other peoples stuff. I FUCKIN HATE TWEKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy do I know how you feel, I was robbed 3 1/2 years ago but it wasn't done by tWekErS it was by the SOBs that are suppose to protect your shit.

I still have not gotton over that BS, I figured I lost $15,000.00 maybe more in muscle car parts, family antiques over 100 years old, plus other personal shit that can't be replaced.

you really never ever get over it, ur right datrod ,,,,,,,,, RAPE

does anyone know a good phucn lawyer thats not one of the good old boys. ha

Yeah, I think I was probably some punk kids. They got in through the garage, ran past all my tools and stuff strewn about, straight for the living room. Took the TV, laptop and digital camera, which were on the coffee table. The stereo and Xbox were right there, they stayed. I do own a gun, and believe me, if I was home I would have used it. Would suck to have to shoot someone, but if they invade my castle, they get the boiling oil.

I'm sure you've talked to the police by now, but try to get ahold of the people you got your laptop from, there are ways to trace it be it from the serial or the mac id on the ethernet/wireless card. Put out a notice to local pawnshops and keep an eye on craigslist too.

Hope the guys at least get caught if you don't get your shit back.

If they went through any papers or you had a check book, credit cards/bank statements laying around call you bank/credit card companies ASAP. I had some friends get robbed, the thieves stole a bunch of high end fishing gear and some cheap tools. Cops wouldnt do shit about it.

They also took a box of old checks, they didnt even notice that until they got a bank statement with a bunch of crap on it that they didnt buy. The thieves ended up getting caught because of the checks in the place when their pad was raided.

My friends didnt end up getting shit back, and had to go through more trouble with the banks than it was worth. It would have been half the bullshit had they called the banks when it first happened.

Thanks for all the advise, everything should be covered. Called the banks, police came out 45 min after I go t home and took a bunch of pics. They said the chances of getting anything back are slim, which is OK, but I'm mad about the pictures on the laptop that I will never get back.

Sorry to hear that. Just wanted to share something I learned recently. I am from Newcastle, Wa. and I learned from my neighbor who is a cope that if your are burglerized they of course come out to your house and take down info., take pictures and ask questions but that is usually all that happens. He said that unless your losses add up to 10,000 or more then they will do a full investigation. This sucks because most people fall below the 10,000 loss with a few electronics and some jewelry stollen and never get a fair chance in finding the criminal/s. I don't mean to discourage you more but this is what I heard from an actual cope.

Must be going around. 4 weeks ago I get my tools stolen out of the back of my truck, and last night, I heard doors open and close outside, my gut told m to run up there and check but I didn't, so this morning I go out to leave and go to unlock my truck and the door isn't closed all the way, i open the door, and my deck that wasn't hooked up, my half carton of smokes, a sword cheap one, and i think a cb were all gone out of. I swear I had locked my doors, but then again, i'm the only one that knows how to unlock the doors other then the person that that had it before i got it back.

I'm just really glad i took my socket set out of it. But those fuckin tweekers that have to steal peoples stuff, I hope they get whats coming to them one of these days.

especially since I have a kid on the way in December I am going to have even more important things to protect. No way am I going to tolerate anyone breaking into my house

My neighbor up at the end of my street had someone steal the tailgate off his f-150 last saturday night. And all this time I was thinkin I lived in a great neighborhood. :mad:

Not as bad as your loss. but it sucks for him just the same.

My neighbor up at the end of my street had someone steal the tailgate off his f-150 last saturday night. And all this time I was thinkin I lived in a great neighborhood. :mad:

Not as bad as your loss. but it sucks for him just the same.

same thing happend to a relative a few months back, Brand new f150 too

i usually sleep with my window open so i can hear whats going on outside. i live in a great neighborhood too, but shady people do make their way thru from time to time and break into cars and houses.

Edited by djmoreron

I hate to hear that man. Check local pawn shops and site like craigslist in your area. I once drove up on some youngsters inside my sisters honda but instead of beating them to death i lurked in the shadows and followed them home . thieves will stop once you know where they stay :fu: