Great 510 on CL Seattle $4500

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i saw that also . i want to go check it out but i can only come up with maybe 3800 ish atm and he says 4500 firm so ill have to wait a month or 2 and save up and see if he still gots it .

If you really want it, maybe he will take a $3800 deposit and wait for the rest.

its a 3 hour drive out to there i wanna make sure i got the cash and can get a ride out there to bring it back all in one shot :)so i need to have it all when i go . then theres always the check it out and see if its worth 4500 to me thing . those photos dont really show everything obviously.

my plan was to take about 5000 bucks to canby and see if i can pick up a nice swapped 510 . so im only about 3800 buck into that plan savings wise so yea not the best timing yet for me and a 4500-5000 car atm hehe .

:oIts on the realm ...i saw it yesterday...looks nice some lower rocker and quarter issues pretty typical though. If i had the ok from my wife and the money i'd be into driving over there to check it out. i lived in wenatchee for a while so i know the short cuts....:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.