Today's my 22'nd Birthday!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

happy birth day bro.

here's a quick story for you. when i turned twenty two i went out at night a party'd all night. by the end of the night i was really drunk. on a dare, my friends dared me to get a blow job from a ho that they new that could remove her teeth. i accepted. we went over to her house. when she was ready to put her mounth on it, she removed her teeth right in front of me and i barfed right on her head and face.

i never went back there again.

Edited by b210in
happy birth day bro.

Here's a quick story for you. When i turned twenty two i went out at night a party'd all night. By the end of the night i was really drunk. On a dare, my friends dared me to get a blow job from a ho that they new that could remove her teeth. I accepted. We went over to her house. When she was ready to put her mounth on it, she removed her teeth right in front of me and i barfed right on her head and face.

I never went back there again.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Happy B-day man 22 was a good year for me. I remeber very little of it and what i do is mainly ho's and bar's GOOD TIMES.

here's your story Oh, this is funny!!

True Story from Houston Medical Center

A man went to the hospital to have his wedding ring cut off from his Hoohoo. According to the Nurse attending, the patient's girl friend found the ring in his pants pocket and she got so mad at him, she used petroleum jelly to slip the ring on his hoohoo while he was asleep.

I don't know what's worse:

1) Having your girl friend find out that you're married.

2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your hoohoo.

3) Or finding out your hoohoo fits through your wedding ring.

22, in the air force, just bought a 1976 brand new dealer demo triumph spitfire convertable, yes triumph made cars and motorcycles, car had 1500 og miles , i bought it in 1978, with all the bells and whistles, paid 3 g's cash, stationed in south carolina at shaw afb, about 60-70 miles from myrtle beach, its spring time, spring break, sweet little honies at the beach, u do the math..:D:D:D...and then some! by the way have a very happy birthday, and call your mom and dad and tell them thanks..:)

22, in the air force, just bought a 1976 brand new dealer demo triumph spitfire convertable, yes triumph made cars and motorcycles, car had 1500 og miles , i bought it in 1978, with all the bells and whistles, paid 3 g's cash, stationed in south carolina at shaw afb, about 60-70 miles from myrtle beach, its spring time, spring break, sweet little honies at the beach, u do the math..:D:D:D...and then some! by the way have a very happy birthday, and call your mom and dad and tell them thanks..:)

My dad used to have a Spitfire convertible. He worked on it with this old guy across the street from where he lived, while the old guy tinkered on his 280z. That's how he met the old guy's daughter. Some years later, they made me.