• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bleach - thanks for the link.

Yep - this is crazy. I'm sitting having a coffee break half way around the world with my co-workers in Switzerland, and we just laughed our heads off.

Byron

I put a miata battery in my little girls pink jeep, it fit perfect just had to put on some clamps - that 9volt to 12volt was some juice! i wish i had video of my fat ass doing wheelies

I put a small 12v lawn mower battery in the one I rebuilt for my neice. :cool:

110407_1526a.jpg

That reminds me, I have the parts one in storage still. :D

A few years back we put dual batts, full frame and 2 more motors on a power wheels,then we wrapped the tires with some old deep lug tires we had laying around it would hold a 225lbs guy and could climb just about anything.I wish i could find the pics of us at our power wheel show down lol when we live in Spokane i came across a group of guys out at the O.R.V park that had modded power wheels and would have hill climbs and races it was alot of fun

Damn i wish i had it still you guy would roflaoing i will dig thru some pics to see if i can find em

This stuff takes me back about twenty years. My son had a old three wheeler that the battery had shit it, I had it in the shop at my house hooked up to a BIG battery charger, The wires were hidden, a buddy came in and as allways sat his ass down on the kids toy ..... :eek:

We did install a small tractor battery and the kids had a blast!