sale sale sale!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert bring the tach with you on wed. i have a 620 tach & we can compare them & let Mopar know.

that would be sweet. IF it is a 620 tach i am very interested so i can add it into one of my 620s.

How thick is that intake adapter? I might be interested! How much!!!

That is not a 620 tach... I can just tell.... The yellow and red indicators are painted solid on the 620. That one has 4 rays. I could be wrong, but because of that. I would not buy it thinking that it is for a 620....

Edited by Motavated
Robert bring the tach with you on wed. i have a 620 tach & we can compare them & let Mopar know.

sounds good mark.. another thing i want to clear up is that motaved hit me up on the tach first and if he is not interested ariascarlos1990 gots next, thanks

How thick is that intake adapter? I might be interested! How much!!!

do you have 34 cents? i had a quarter a nickle and 4 pennies in my pocket and that was the exact thickness :D

One quarter=25

a nickle= 5

and 4 pennies

WOW! That is one thick spacer! How much!!!!

edit:

Wait a minute..... I meant height!!! I am stupid....

Edited by Motavated
ill take that oil cap :D

i do have 2.. so you are in luck.. pm me, do you have any 521 hood bumper rubbers?

One quarter=25

a nickle= 5

and 4 pennies

WOW! That is one thick spacer! How much!!!!

edit:

Wait a minute..... I meant height!!! I am stupid....

so you mean long ways? its about 4.5 inches.. one looks like it fits a weber and the other does not

Actually that's just one carb adapter. It's a 2-part adapter, and the lower half (that bolts onto the manifold) looks like it has a screw broke off in it. The upper half bolts to the lower half. It uses some special screws that are very short and machined to fit the recesses.

that funky black plastic piece pops in to the board above the speakers.

so thats what it is, does anyone need a new one?

Actually that's just one carb adapter. It's a 2-part adapter, and the lower half (that bolts onto the manifold) looks like it has a screw broke off in it. The upper half bolts to the lower half. It uses some special screws that are very short and machined to fit the recesses.

there you have it guys, its a 2 piece adapter plate.. thanks for the info guys

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.