Bobs 78 620 KC !

Well I finally found one and it was only 60 miles away!

The guy started out at $2500. I got him down to $1500, and he "threw in" a spare hood, both doors, both front fenders, the cowl at the bottom of the windshield, NEW front rotors & pads and a starter! :fu:

Here it is :thumbsup:

New620KC5-2-09004.jpg

New620KC5-2-09005.jpg

New620KC5-2-09006.jpg

New620KC5-2-09007.jpg

New620KC5-2-09001.jpg

New620KC5-2-09002.jpg

New620KC5-2-09009.jpg

New620KC5-2-09010.jpg

New620KC5-2-09011.jpg

New620KC5-2-09012.jpg

New620KC5-2-09016.jpg

THE SPARES ! ! !

New620KC5-2-09013.jpg

New620KC5-2-09014.jpg

New620KC5-2-09015.jpg

Well - what do you think?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think I'm crazy !

I'm thinking of doing a similar project to the MX520, but with all Honda S2000 suspension, engine & drive train.

Don't think I'm crazy !

I'm thinking of doing a similar project to the MX520, but with all Honda S2000 suspension, engine & drive train.

how about a s15 swap...suspension, engine & drive train:D keep'n it in the family. not that your 520 project isnt cool and I also hope that the KC gets put on the back burner until the 520 is done cant wait to see that project on the road...or TRACK:eek::cool:

Clayton

Madness - i hope this isn't the end of the 520

Oh no, in fact it's the opposite. I'm so happy to finally have a Datto for the street that I can't wait to get the MX520 done!

I was just going crazy not having one to drive that I just had to get one NOW! Even though the 620 has a L20, webber and a 5 speed, I still need to get the FAST one done!:D

When are you comming up to visit?

if you decide that you have to get rid of the l20 and the 5 speed with related components, I know of a 52o with a j13 that could use a heart transplant, lol

Nice truck, but for 1500, it should have been totally clean inside the cab. No tears in the seat. A bench seat in a king cab of all things. Thats the third truck i've seen that way.

I hope its got low miles and been well taken care of, but good score none the less.

Sweet ride man! I was thinkin of you when it came up. I am stoked that you talked the guy down to within a reasonable price range.:D

I got some questions so I will be in touch Bob.:cool:

The KC needs rims man...you wanna trade me somethin for the 17 inch Yukons I had on when I saw you last time? Let me know what you think.

Lower it, put the rims and tires on it and drive it for a while.:blink:

EASY!

Don't think I'm crazy !

Yeah that would be awesome! MMMMHHHH fancy suspension! Can't wait for the cutting to begin :)

Icehouse Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob3

Don't think I'm crazy !

Yeah that would be awesome! MMMMHHHH fancy suspension! Can't wait for the cutting to begin.

Icehouse - I don't plan on starting anything on the 620 KC for a year. I just wanted a driver. When the MX520 is done and sorted out I may get the bug to do something then.

Thanks for the nice comments guys! :)

I think you got a good deal. And I like the way it looks (not lowered)

Larry

Yes...for sure on the first part...:cool:

Ummmmmmmmm,yeah....only....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

to the second part.:D

I mean 2 hours spent on that thing would bring it right down to where it would be a great daily beast of burden and still bring the dudes from your race track out to oogle at it.

Thats what I'm talkin bout!:)