If it wasn't A Datsun it would be scrap (78 620)

well i got the spray liner done.......watched power block and the guys used dupli color ...found it at schucks 55.00 a gallon....i was gonna spray it on but needed a 1/4 gun..so i rolled it on..this stuff drys fast......turned out great... final cost for everything 71.00 and 2 days of sanding

0808092316a.jpg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i got the spray liner done.......watched power block and the guys used dupli color ...found it at schucks 55.00 a gallon....i was gonna spray it on but needed a 1/4 gun..so i rolled it on..this stuff drys fast......turned out great... final cost for everything 71.00 and 2 days of sanding

0808092316a.jpg

Looks good man!!

Do mine too?

78, your truck looks badarse. On your bed liner, how do you get it in the corners? with a brush and then roll the flats? Did it even out good? I'm gonna be doing mine soon and looking at all my options.

ya you get a kit for a extra 10.00 comes with a brush to out line all seams and corners..then it has a mini roller and pan , the roller has like plastic loops that give it its texture....first coat i out lined everthing and gave it a light coat...2ed coat i got r done ..stuff drys fast....it evaned out ..i was stocked cause i think its a great product with a sweet price....now you can spray it on i didnt cause it requires a 1/4 nossel and i didnt have one....it was a littile hard to get into the low spots of the bed floor......it feels like its tuff like any other liner iv seen...

well been seeing all these rising sun hood and it made me think .. i want one .. but wasnt to sure about putting it on my hood but maybe under my hood....

lots of tapeing....and more tapeing

0815092054.jpg

then some masking ....and more masking.....

0815092209.jpg

then 4 coats of semi black

0815092339.jpg

finally

0816090219.jpg

back on the truck but kinda hard to see

0816091835.jpg

ive been depating about doing somthing similar to this myself

lots of taping.lol just tryin too clean up underhood.....yanking motor soon so il get that engine bay lookn nice...what do you think about the sun rays going all the way down through the engine bay....any ideas for the bottom half

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...