If it wasn't A Datsun it would be scrap (78 620)

you guys are killing me!!! My datsun is a little rusty, and crusty, dont want to spend the money fixing it, but danggit everytime i decide to scrap it i come across a post like this and want to start fixing it...what to do!?!

fix it :D

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow what a cool truck, i love that color. primer or not i'd leave it. since you have all thos gb's on the xbox does it hold your music too like a ipod? i never had a xbox but it seems like it could. so how do i get a modded xbox now-a-days? we still play mario bros at my house so that should tell you i dont mind older games.

ya it does holds music....i play mike tysons punch out all the time..lol that came is like 25 years old and he still knocks the shit out of me.....most the times you can get on craigslist go to xbox and someone on there mods...and ya the truck is staying the color it is...i got a few more body mods and then well see what happens....

I agree with everyone one else that said that the light blue looks good like it is. A satin baby blue or something similar would look awesome.

Curious to see what you do, you have a great base to work with whatever you do.

thanks for comments.....it only took 3 trucks to get this one so far

you guys are killing me!!! my datsun is a little rusty, and crusty, dont want to spend the money fixing it, but DANGGIT everytime I decide to scrap it I come across a post like this and want to start fixing it...what to do!?!

ill tell ya what man it helps to have friends ....when i drove her home i thought i was dead on the freeway....soon as i got home people wanted to see what i got and i tryed everything to pawn it off.....after a couple days i was like im scrapping it...the lights didnt work the heater the wireing harness was sliced and diced, and worst of worst there wasnt one good body panel...a few friends said to me good luck....dat620guy a life long friend said to me do it..get r done..show everyone.. so it started....i bought the truck july 20, 2008 its been one year...........lot of work but everything works , no jimmy rigs, and it drives amazingly.....so like BONVO said fix it.......and for dat620guy and everyone else that helped or encouraged me......ITS NOT DONE SO GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE...... thanks guys......lots more to come on this 78kingcab

so lukey i started with wireharness...just make a list and start plucking them off one by one

Edited by 78kingcab

The list thing helps! I try to make a list and end up getting side tracked. Now i'm working on one as I look at Ratsun.:D I told you that parts truck you got was for parts and thats how you got the body under way.:) I can't believe someone is trying to fix that parts truck:lol:

The list thing helps! I try to make a list and end up getting side tracked. Now i'm working on one as I look at Ratsun.:D I told you that parts truck you got was for parts and thats how you got the body under way.:) I can't believe someone is trying to fix that parts truck:lol:

ya well its better then having a 720.....are those even datsuns? well like some say keep it in the family...lol..lol

ya well its better then having a 720.....are those even datsuns? well like some say keep it in the family...lol..lol

lol

my 80 720 says datsun on the tail gate and emblems on the side and front...

i think it did up until 82

ill tell ya what man it helps to have friends ....when i drove her home i thought i was dead on the freeway....soon as i got home people wanted to see what i got and i tryed everything to pawn it off.....after a couple days i was like im scrapping it...the lights didnt work the heater the wireing harness was sliced and diced, and worst of worst there wasnt one good body panel...a few friends said to me good luck....dat620guy a life long friend said to me do it..get r done..show everyone.. so it started....i bought the truck july 20, 2008 its been one year...........lot of work but everything works , no jimmy rigs, and it drives amazingly.....so like BONVO said fix it.......and for dat620guy and everyone else that helped or encouraged me......ITS NOT DONE SO GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE...... thanks guys......lots more to come on this 78kingcab

so lukey i started with wireharness...just make a list and start plucking them off one by one

you know whats funny its the opisite for me i fell in love with my car years before it was mine my dad got it for doing a motor in a mazda for his step dad i put the money into it to make it road worthy again and loved every minute of it even with its issues almoast everyone i knew said "get a new car" i didnt and even now that it is a mangled heap in my driveway it is helping me build another one almost identical to it i guess one could say im addicted :D but anyway yeah lukey build it dont scrap it

on topic 78kingcab the truck is looking awsome keep up the good work cant wait to see it when its done (are they ever done is that possible :lol:)

lol

my 80 720 says datsun on the tail gate and emblems on the side and front...

i think it did up until 82

izzo just to let you know ...... what i said about the 720 was meant for someone and they know who they are....anyway they got a 84 720...and it doesnt say DATSUN ...............and i know your up to something ..sneaky sneaky i guess ill have to go to blue lake to find out huh..

you know whats funny its the opisite for me i fell in love with my car years before it was mine my dad got it for doing a motor in a mazda for his step dad i put the money into it to make it road worthy again and loved every minute of it even with its issues almoast everyone i knew said "get a new car" i didnt and even now that it is a mangled heap in my driveway it is helping me build another one almost identical to it i guess one could say im addicted :D but anyway yeah lukey build it dont scrap it

on topic 78kingcab the truck is looking awsome keep up the good work cant wait to see it when its done (are they ever done is that possible :lol:)

nothing but love my friend....enjoy the ride...and lol ..lol. there never done

ya it does holds music....i play mike tysons punch out all the time..lol that came is like 25 years old and he still knocks the shit out of me.....most the times you can get on craigslist go to xbox and someone on there mods...and ya the truck is staying the color it is...i got a few more body mods and then well see what happens....

that is what i did. i found one for $200 with 400gb memory, 160 xbox games and 10000 game emulator. good deal? of yeah 4 wireless controllers, and remote. he said obo so like $150/175 if i want to haggle. seems like a good deal, and i can rip netflix movies into it and not have to watch right away. i am glad i read your thread! may lead to tons of future entertainment.

izzo just to let you know ...... what i said about the 720 was meant for someone and they know who they are....anyway they got a 84 720...and it doesnt say DATSUN ...............and i know your up to something ..sneaky sneaky i guess ill have to go to blue lake to find out huh..

Lol corey, i had to give you shit when i saw that

Not making it to blue lake. (and the 1980 720 is the last year for the L series in america)

that is what i did. i found one for $200 with 400gb memory, 160 xbox games and 10000 game emulator. good deal? of yeah 4 wireless controllers, and remote. he said obo so like $150/175 if i want to haggle. seems like a good deal, and i can rip netflix movies into it and not have to watch right away. i am glad i read your thread! may lead to tons of future entertainment.

thats a smoking deal dude...thats what it cost to build one...400gb with all that shit is worth 300.00 easy........i love playing frogger on atari emulaters.. i forgot about movies i got a couple good ones on mine...my son plays the old xbox over the ps3 and i got 35 games...lol so the x box went in the datsun..lol

Lol corey, i had to give you shit when i saw that

Not making it to blue lake. (and the 1980 720 is the last year for the L series in america)

bummer dude...i knew that to...well one of these days well meet up again....

sold my 84 720 to this kid and now he thinks its ballsy and fast..lol..keeps running his flapper...calls it the 620 crusher...not sure why...maybe hes refering to his brothers broke ass 620.....anyway......................now i got to build a damn moter to show this damn NISSAN guy whats up..lol