If it wasn't A Datsun it would be scrap (78 620)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey im ready for ya to come get that napz ...some p. o. s stole a bunch of parts of my 510 sitting on the side of my house....my parts 510...

fuck dood im sorry to hear that. time to get a camera setup going!!

I need you to pm me your address again, i killed my inbox it was full and that was in there :(

someone stole parts from the dime what? details? whats missing i might be able to help

well i scored 2 dr parts 510 complete car ...its all rusty and looks like shit ive had a couple knocks on doors asking about it, always polite and turn them away...then i got asked buy a couple differnt people just walking buy..hey what you doing with that want to sell it....only had it for like a week now....weird thing is my house is known for having nice datsun out and no one never has asked till the beater shows up.....any way they got a complete dash and wiper and headlight switches that im sure of....

• 7 months later...

I think Corey has some top secret shit going on over there............................. New project maybe????????????????? That kc is sweet!!! Look what he did to his Dime too.......... I cant wait to see something new and sick from him!!! Keep it up man!!!! :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

DAMN! I just read the entire build thread. Beautiful truck man. I have been drooling over it since I saw it on a site a while ago. Did you ever get it sold? I was half way through the thread hoping you take it to shows so I could get a closer look but it appears that we will have to hope the new owner likes to show it off.

EDIT: Some engrish

• 1 month later...

DAMN! I just read the entire build thread. Beautiful truck man. I have been drooling over it since I saw it on a site a while ago. Did you ever get it sold? I was half way through the thread hoping you take it to shows so I could get a closer look but it appears that we will have to hope the new owner likes to show it off.

EDIT: Some engrish

well i took it too blu lake on aug 8, 2010 did ya see it.....

08082010768.jpg

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...