If it wasn't A Datsun it would be scrap (78 620)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

funny you say that ...i have a real problem with adding flake and pearls.my last flake job my car looked chrome..lol shit when it got sunny i couldnt evan drive the damn thing...love the idea thanks

I did that too ....... a 69 Chevelle my first flake job, it's hard to just dust it when your breathing Centari fumes :blink:

Wait that was my first paint job, only squirted like six. I leave that stuff for the pros.

Nice truck can't wait to see what you do :D

so my son says to me DAD can you put the xbox in the truck so i have something to do.....not having a stereo at all i thought that would be nice....

0521091351.jpg

after hours of not knowing what im doing wa la!!! it plays movies

0521091531.jpg

now to install a modded xbox with a 400 gb harddrive...has over 20,000 games so no need for disk and over 155 xbox games on drive and remote paddel, 12v power inverter

0521091754.jpg

xbox

0521091752.jpg

0521091617.jpg

0521091805.jpg

im confused it looks like an xbox it playing an xbox game but the menu is 360 HOW DID YOU DO THAT TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!! :lol:

:Dthe xbox is highly modded it explanes some of it in the install ,,,good job ive been waiting for someone to say something...when it turnd on the xbox logo is red pretty cool..has a 400gb hd...has about 20,000 games on it...for reals...:D

• 4 weeks later...

lol man that is awesome

i am planning on putting my xbox in the truck also, but in the back so theres room to play easily

my xbox is modded to, have the evox dashboard, xcuter chip, i usually run XBMC.

its nice having it networked cuz i can play the movies off my computer on the xbox anywhere theres internet

lol man that is awesome

i am planning on putting my xbox in the truck also, but in the back so theres room to play easily

my xbox is modded to, have the evox dashboard, xcuter chip, i usually run XBMC.

its nice having it networked cuz i can play the movies off my computer on the xbox anywhere theres internet

isnt it weird how some people dont know about that shit and it like 8 yrs old.. well i remember when it came out i modded everyons xbox..lol..lol

one coat is enough i think i only went like 3 coats cause i still got some body work left.....the tint is something i got from bob at bobs paintland...i told him what i wanted to do and he gave it to me ...no real package just in a little container....he called it tint...

• 1 month later...

Hey Corey,

Thanks for the PM! Your truck looks very cool. I love the shaved look and the Titans. Even though it's a primer, it's a great color I think. You could paint it that color in a flat and it would work for me!

I'm glad to see that you used the air dam you got from me. It makes the truck look badd-ass. with everything shaved and lowered, it's like a road race/aero appearance.

If you got the time, some post up some pics of the back. :) :)

wow what a cool truck, i love that color. primer or not i'd leave it. since you have all thos gb's on the xbox does it hold your music too like a ipod? i never had a xbox but it seems like it could. so how do i get a modded xbox now-a-days? we still play mario bros at my house so that should tell you i dont mind older games.

Missed this.... and this'll be somewhat off topic, but which dashboard are you running on your xbox? I haven't touched mine in years and am still running an old xmas version of avalaunch. I should probably update and install a new hdd as well. What bios do you run? I'm using on ind-bios on one bank and xecuter on the other bank.

Mr. Bucket, there are multiple ways to mod your xbox. Soft-mods, flashing the on board chip, or getting a mod chip. I used to be on xbox-scene.com religiously back in the day. All the info you'd ever need.

you guys are killing me!!! my datsun is a little rusty, and crusty, dont want to spend the money fixing it, but DANGGIT everytime I decide to scrap it I come across a post like this and want to start fixing it...what to do!?!