bumpy rides..

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what kinda shocks? what size rims? what size tires? what's your spring rates?

I would suggest an airbag system and some sort of waterbed style seat :D

tokico blue 280zx struts on troy ermish coilovers.

rear coilovers from troy as well

I think the rear rates are like 200lbs

195.60.14 first gen falken azenis.

my rear needs to be brought up, slotted, or I need to bang out that little inner rear fender lip, because my rear camber is at -3 degrees.

just stop whinning :lol: J/K unless you slammed your car it shouldnt be to harsh hell Lisas car has coilovers with 350lb springs up front and adjustable inserts and Troys coilovers in the rear with 275lb springs and I dont have any issues rides firm but not GUT busting firm, Almost sounds like its bottoming the shocks out...? turn your front wheels all the way one direction and put your hand up there and feel how much shock shaft is still showing at your ride height should be aroud 2.5 inches if not it may be to low :(

Clayton

just stop whinning :lol: J/K unless you slammed your car it shouldnt be to harsh hell Lisas car has coilovers with 350lb springs up front and adjustable inserts and Troys coilovers in the rear with 275lb springs and I dont have any issues rides firm but not GUT busting firm, Almost sounds like its bottoming the shocks out...? turn your front wheels all the way one direction and put your hand up there and feel how much shock shaft is still showing at your ride height should be aroud 2.5 inches if not it may be to low :(

Clayton

whining? :o hahaha :D

28rmvjm.jpg

here's how it sits.

i'll check the gap later on when I get a chance.

are you taking your wagon to canby this year?

mine sits way lower but still is bumpy (miner though)

The reason why it is low though is for better handling. i prefer bumpy and better performance but it just depends on what you want.

I dont know what the rates are for my shocks are though....

The 'Goon is slammed out on 280zx struts, with adjustable sleeves and 300# springs with OEM shocks (I know... They'll be replaced when I shorten the struts!). It's brutal, but not jarring. Mine do bottom out sometimes, though!

are you taking your wagon to canby this year?

Thats the plan if I can get all the things done that are needed and some how come up with the cash to do everything :(

Clayton

Thats the plan if I can get all the things done that are needed and some how come up with the cash to do everything :(

Clayton

if I dont end up going and you do, can you bring back a quarter panel for me? :)