Whoa. 280zx... flat front end...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I kind of dig it, actually. If it was painted up properly, I think the lines are kind of nice.

makes me sad for a few reasons for one the whole front end had kindof a square look to it on an otherwise round car and he is using 73 parts that are damn near impossible to find he had to have butchered them at the back where they meet the body to make them fit like i said a waste of good parts

makes me sad for a few reasons for one the whole front end had kindof a square look to it on an otherwise round car and he is using 73 parts that are damn near impossible to find he had to have butchered them at the back where they meet the body to make them fit like i said a waste of good parts

I see what you're saying. I guess I'd be pretty torqued if somebody took the front end of a 510 and stuck it on a pickup truck or something ridiculous...

oh wait. 521...

ha.

thats a msa bumper.. it definately didnt come from a honda lol

2522084641_0ff5398193.jpg?v=0

'looks' like it...no matter either way, but im with bleach. I like em cuz its not flat front. Doing that conversion takes away from a part of what 'I' like about the older z's

Well certainly the nicest looking Z car since the 240/260. I don't think anyone would argue that. So yes I do like them specially the back end and tail lights. This is what everyone else will be seeing so it's important... :D but.... I like the 240sx just a tad more. Just a preference, besides it leaves more Z32's for you.

Thats fair I guess lol. I'm so done with z32's though, the 2 I had were more then enough. Let all the people with money, patience and tiny hands own them :D.

I like the pig nose s13 and kouki but all in all the us 240s I think just look like grocery getters more then any kind of sports car. Now if we were talking the 180sx or even the s15 I could be more understanding. Sileighty is nice too.

To each their own. Was just shocked to read that.

I want to say again I think that flat front end is gross, just had to.

Edited by 72240z