• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went out to see this car today. I didn't buy it because I would be flipping it and they wasn't enough to room to make it worth my while but it could be a good car for someone.

4 speed car with A/C. Looks to be 133k.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/5525727358.html

A decent car that was originally from Cali. Guy was the 3rd owner. Looks like it was in Santa Barbera for many years and made its way east before 1998 based on the decals and such on the car.

The car turns over but the carb was off. He said it ran but poorly so they pulled the carb to rebuloit but that never happened.

Front inner fender area on passenger side above where the bumper bolts up is rusted through. That is the worst spot on the car. Floors looks decent from what I could tell from underneath. Trunk drops are a bit rusty. Spare tire well was surprisingly solid. Drivers rear quarter was repairable. Spots on the rockers, bottoms of the fenders, etc.

Had built in brackets to tow behind a mobile home. Grill had a push in. Hood had a dent.

He said he would take $3k for it but no less.

A good deal for someone. Get it before it's gone.

Here are pics I took today.

445B2B2F-A4D5-4841-A7CE-CDA436FF5A25_zps

6C8F849F-D466-44B1-885D-97EBB4868C0F_zps

C802BAFC-D505-4963-9125-5A32ED9141C6_zps

C1A70670-1D42-4772-A746-E20903E55F95_zps

0B56252C-5F39-4F98-9243-3B2F354249E9_zps

56AA4F24-4C7F-4CA2-A97B-D8CA59B4D97C_zps

9F4274A5-06C8-45F1-828C-D274DF8C77CF_zps

4C196F62-D67F-497D-9854-16CCB02D8FB9_zps

• Like 1

I'm glad I came on here and saw that quik510, I had texted the guy earlier today about that car and seeing better pictures it's a little rougher than he led me to believe, I was thinking about flying from Florida to get the car and have it shipped back, with that much time and money thinking it's probably not worth it.

Glad I could help

I'm glad I came on here and saw that quik510, I had texted the guy earlier today about that car and seeing better pictures it's a little rougher than he led me to believe, I was thinking about flying from Florida to get the car and have it shipped back, with that much time and money thinking it's probably not worth it.

I went out to see this car today. I didn't buy it because I would be flipping it and they wasn't enough to room to make it worth my while but it could be a good car for someone.

4 speed car with A/C. Looks to be 133k.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/5525727358.html

A decent car that was originally from Cali. Guy was the 3rd owner. Looks like it was in Santa Barbera for many years and made its way east before 1998 based on the decals and such on the car.

The car turns over but the carb was off. He said it ran but poorly so they pulled the carb to rebuloit but that never happened.

Front inner fender area on passenger side above where the bumper bolts up is rusted through. That is the worst spot on the car. Floors looks decent from what I could tell from underneath. Trunk drops are a bit rusty. Spare tire well was surprisingly solid. Drivers rear quarter was repairable. Spots on the rockers, bottoms of the fenders, etc.

Had built in brackets to tow behind a mobile home. Grill had a push in. Hood had a dent.

He said he would take $3k for it but no less.

A good deal for someone. Get it before it's gone.

Here are pics I took today.

C1A70670-1D42-4772-A746-E20903E55F95_zps

I don't get it.

Those look like two different cars.  The one you took pictures of above.

The one in the ad you link below:

00E0E_5t2PYeDA20Z_600x450.jpg

• 2 weeks later...