East Coast Craig's List finds- resurrected from old Classifieds

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw that, he had 1 running ugly one, 1 fairly complete project, and 1 parts car and a SLEW of new parts. It wasn't far from my house but im already limited on time and space so picking up three projects wouldn't have flown well with the missus. I like my vintage stuff ALOT but I was hoping to find one with an sr20det.

I don't want to jinx myself so i don't want to say much till it actually shows up at my house on a trailer, but i think i found what i was looking for, and it should be here tuesday :) IF not, this thread will be my best friend haha

• 2 weeks later...

ill be driving through kingfeild tonight. I'm not an expert by any means, but if you want me  to check anything specific out I can try.

no worries.  i was goin through there today to get some of the fresh snow at the mountain but i had to be back home to take the woman out to dinner  :yawn:    

think i'll give him a call if my harley sells this sunday like i hope it will  "fingers crossed"  

if you don't mind my asking, where in maine are you (i'm in ellsworth)