• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

NOT MINE!

http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/cto/1535926075.html

im guaging interest right thinking about selling my 510 to start another project.

1972 datsun 510 4 door red

L18 motor

dogleg 5speed trans

old school camber plates

wheels are mismatched

all glass is good

interior is prety complete and in good cond. other than the rear seats which were removed

the body has rust just like almost every 510 rear quarters are the worst

the head is currently off the block but i have all the parts nuts and bolts i removed.

i had it running in the spring and it ran very strong a very fun car.

again just guaging interest thinking about possibly starting another project

email for more pics.

Adam

Bumping my own two ads over in parts FS and cars FS - I'm in Chesapeake Beach, Maryland.

71 510 4dr E Prepared Solo II car FS, the car in my Avatar.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/18331-71-510-ep-solo-ii-car-fs-2500-obo/

My parts ad:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/18332-datsun-510-68-73-pl510-parts-stock-and-racing/

Posted in Indianapolis CL.

looking for classic vintage Datsun Toyota Import (INDIANA)

Date: 2010-01-09, 12:03AM EST

Reply to: sale-2hum5-1544168389@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am looking for a datsun 510. If it needs work that is fine. Please send pics and information if you have a datsun 510 or other datsun that you want to sell thanks.

Also interested in a old school vintage toyota, toyota landcruiser or other importes coupes, or sedans thanks.

IF it needs work?

I haven't seen a 510 around here in 25 years! :w00t: :w00t:

I would suggest lowering that price. It's way high even for mostly stock at that mileage. I'd bet good money you paid like a 3rd less then your asking.

Congrats on picking up the hakosuka, they are so sweet. Idk of ANY others in our area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, ive been wanting a 510 for a while now, and i cant seem to find any around the ohio area, if anyone knows of one that kinda close lmk. ts ok if it needs work i just need it to run pretty good, the body condtion doesnt really matter to a degree. Im lookin for any body style, coupe, 4dr, or wagon.

if you guys can help i really appreciate it!!

thanks, Tony

Hey guys, ive been wanting a 510 for a while now, and i cant seem to find any around the ohio area, if anyone knows of one that kinda close lmk. ts ok if it needs work i just need it to run pretty good, the body condtion doesnt really matter to a degree. Im lookin for any body style, coupe, 4dr, or wagon.

if you guys can help i really appreciate it!!

thanks, Tony

Welcome Tony! I search the NE corridor constantly for anything Datsun related, so if I find one i will let you know. Have an upper spending limit in mind and would you go as far as CT MA NH VT ME for one?

Welcome Tony! I search the NE corridor constantly for anything Datsun related, so if I find one i will let you know. Have an upper spending limit in mind and would you go as far as CT MA NH VT ME for one?

thanks man, the ditance realy just depends on the price and the shape of the car really lol, just curious why should i have an upper spending limit in mind?

thanks again

, just curious why should i have an upper spending limit in mind?

Just so I know if I should bother posting something if it is over your budget. People want crazy dollars in New England sometimes. But you also find rare deals because few out here value Datsuns.

These aren't 510s, but a couple of sample cases of big dollars:

This one is pretty fun with a SR swap in a 79 wagon and all, but dudes, it is a '79 210 wagon, great sleeper, but hard to imagine someone forking 10K for any 79 210 unless the engine were made of gold.

10k 1979 210?!