project "knock yer D in the dirt"

here are some pics of my WHD 910 rear drive maxima! an absolute gem and the price was EXCELLENT! swapped wheels offa my 610, threw out the back seat bun, layed the folding seats down, slammed it as much it could stand and still be able to haul parts. sprayed the old crusty lights amber for fun, installed the dead pedal outta a 4dr at the wreckers, gonna add fender mirrors soon as i get me mitts on some and looking to swap the 5-speed out of the 610 and mebee try to find some bluebird bits to make a SHAKOBOGRASOCHAZOKU-ma thingee. i love cheap thrills!

04-21-09_1532.jpg

04-21-09_1503.jpg

04-21-09_1505.jpg

04-22-09_1317.jpg

04-21-09_1548.jpg

04-21-09_1547.jpg

thanks for looking!

cheers

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow BEAUTIFUL!!!

I'm in love with 1st gens yet I had NO clue they made a wagon!! I knew the second gen had wagons...but WOW.

So how'd you get it slammed?

I'm just in shock at how awesome that looks.

I want.

Wow BEAUTIFUL!!!

I'm in love with 1st gens yet I had NO clue they made a wagon!! I knew the second gen had wagons...but WOW.

So how'd you get it slammed?

I'm just in shock at how awesome that looks.

I want.

yeah, i love this thing sooo much! i used cutter in front (two coils) and blocks out back (3" universal kit) thanks for the kind words!

what kinda amber paint did u use?

i used the "VANS" amber lens tint in a can. picked it up in chinatown a while back to tint the hi-beem lenses on my 610 (went with the benz lites instead) 24 clams a can, works great!

cheers

thanks for the compliments william!

I noticed a 810 wagon at pick your part Sun Valley last week .Ialmost pulled the 5 speed for my 710

you'd hafta shorten the driveshaft and modify the mount. what year is it?

cheers

Edited by sliding_creep
screwed up a perfectly good multi-quote
  • 6 months later...
im loving this! but those tires look like there stretched on a little too much....

Pft... it's actually pretty moderate IMO. When you see it in person it's just the right amount of stretch without being stupid stretched... Boris is doing a great job on this battle wagon! Can't wait for him to get on the fender flares!

Where in the hell did you find them there wheels. Farkin BADASS!!!!!!:D

Trade secret! ;) Mine are wider... Boris has 14x9's pictured here. I have a set of 14x10's that I will be using on another car!

DSC00398-1.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

810ds.jpg

The blue one i just picked up.

Dang you! I got your e-mail... so are you just using the one for parts? I may need to send you a list and $$$ for parts after you done pickin' her over...

That an H-190? If so the '83-'86 720 with the 'Mileage Option' came with Z20 and a 3.36 H-190 in back. Look on the inner passenger side fender below the hood hinge for the engine tag.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/720%20stuff/720stuff060Large.jpg[/img]"]720stuff060Large.jpg

It will say Z20(S) and

FS5W71B.... HF-33

The 33 is 3.36 a 41 is 4.11 and so on.

:eek: i'm honestly surprised! it's not a 510 or a truck and some folks actually looked at the thread! absolutely effing bonkers! thanks jorge for postin' pics.

btw, lilram50... NOT ENOUGH! NEEDS MORE SSSSTTTTRRRREEEETTTTCCCHHHHH MATE!!! oh, and datrod, shhhh... (whispering) i had them made, teehee!

cheers

Edited by sliding_creep
  • 2 weeks later...
No L28 anything came in ANY Datsun other than a Z-Car.

survey says!!!:D awwww, whah whah try again. in fact there was an option for the 910 bluebird turbo, look it up in the search bar as there is even a thread about it. now as far as i'm concerned, seeing the CARB tag on the car in person would lead me to believe that some made it stateside. nice try though.

cheers