620 fiberglass camper shell in phoenix az

Hey fellow ratsuners I need a fiberglass camper shell snugtop style with out windows on the side and it has to flow with my roof lines from . From what i understand from Tom a shell off of like a 93-94 toyota will fit it p.s. my 620 is a short bed thanks to all that look for me one:D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking about a shell that would flow with the roof lines on a 420 i mean 620, and i've been thinkng lately, I may just have to make one that would snug right up with the flow of the cab and match with the wingy ding on the side of the cab and follow the contour up. But thats too technical. any shortbed small pickup fibershell will work pretty well. Good luck, i use to have one but the rear window wasn't even in place.

I've been thinking about a shell that would flow with the roof lines on a 420 i mean 620, and i've been thinkng lately, I may just have to make one that would snug right up with the flow of the cab and match with the wingy ding on the side of the cab and follow the contour up. But thats too technical. any shortbed small pickup fibershell will work pretty well. Good luck, i use to have one but the rear window wasn't even in place.

yeah i had a shell on my 1st 620 and Tom let me know that a shell for a 90-94 matches the best i will just have to keep looking

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.