Fisch's print feeler....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats funny, i sent you a pm about buying a print, and then i find this thread, what a coincidence!

The 510 one rocks (at least looking at it in the tiny pic in your sig).

A 610 would also make a nice canvass for your artistic pleasure....

I would pay $75-100 for a 610 one in no time, you take paypal? I am serious!

Maybe you could do a mini-mass printing of the 510 and bring the price down to the $40-50 range, i think most would opt for it at that.

I am following this thread for sure. The wife doesnt know it, but we may have a new piece of art coming to the dining room!

Please make it happen!

Can you post a slightly larger (watermarked of course) version of the ones in your sig?

keep up the good work!!!!

OK guys... here is my scoop... "fisch" has been gracious enough to provide us with "Datsun Art"!!!! (gorgeous Datsun art!) which very few of us can do anywhere near the same... If "fisch" decided to make a calendar or what not, I myself would be happy to pay "fisch" for his time and work...because I can not do what he can do in the art...And my experience with unique Datsun art is ....It only goes up in value over time... I have been in this for 14 years and that has been my experience... Bottom line, my belief is Fisch's art work will be PRICELESS (No joke)... Mark my words!!!

You guys rule. Again and again!

BTW I love seeing how far these travel. If y'all ever run across these images on another website, or have spread them yourselves, point me there!

Thus far I've only posted them on JNC and the HAMB. But that is it.

Someone saw them once on VW vortex, that was cool!

Id pay 75 for a 510 poster sized, horizontal, not vertical though. Id pay an additional 75 for a 70s skyline GTR print too.

Are we talking screen prints, or scans and photo prints?

if you did screen prints Id pay a WHOLE lot more.

I think your work would look amaizing printed like this

http://burlesquedesign.com/category/art-prints/

IF you want to do some single print limited pieces Ill commission those :D maybe one of my car.