wrecked the 73 today.

yup. my fault. i rear ended an 05 Pathfinder. not to bad on damage to hers, bumper cover, MAYBE the support and a small dent on the hatch. mine though... i think the core support got moved over as the fan hits the shroud now, passenger fender, and the hood. surprisingly though the grille, once again SURVIVED!!!! shocking as this is supposedly the weak grille. i woll post pics tomorrow when i take some pics with good lighting.

BUT all is not lost. tomorrow evening i will have another. it will give me time to put my 73 back together. i am picking up this one. http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=11201

i should have most of it legal by Monday afternoon if all goes well. unless the windsheild is to annoying i am just gonna say F it and not worry bout it. that truck will eventually be parts for the 73 as there is some MAJOR rust. but for the price i am NOT gonna complain.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks. I get attatched to every datsun I ever own and hate to hear of one getting hurt. Good that you are on to another but I would say fix up the 73 if its feesable. Cool old year,people say "what is that,like a 79?" nope 73:fu: I say screw parts rigs..Their just back burner projects that need alot more work!!

already planningon fixing the 73 but i need to get my new cab dealt with so it can be installed. the 78 wil be just to get me through untill i either get my 77 dodge running or the 73 is back on the road. also the 78 WILL be a parts rig. its REALLY rusty. inner fenderwells are rotten, rockers and the bed are rotten, and there is at least one hole in the floor. makes the 73, with the flintstone floors, look like it rolled of the showroom floor. but hey its a KC. i'll find a better one later.plus i would rather have a 79 but with a 78 it'll give me alot of parts to do what i really want to do in my truck.

sorry to hear, isnt this the second truck u wrecked now?

yes and no. this is the 2nd time in a month its been wrecked. once due to mom not payin attention, and once for me not paying attention. but its my 3rd truck accident in 13 years of driving. totalled a suburban, ran over a honda in my ram and now this.