any sea/tac area ratsuners want to hang out saturday

i will be coming through the seattle area early evening to pick up some stuff and was seeing if anyone was free to hang out that evening. i will be picking up a car in oregon first so im not really trying to make it a 9 hour drive straight through. i just found out my brother will be out of town so i was seeing if it would be cool if i could crash somewhere for the night as i am a little cheap to pay for a motel. there is also a little truck meet/bbq at spanaway lake on sunday too. im down for doin whatever saturday whether its havin a few beers, hittin up a bar or just help wrench on some datsuns.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you can make it into my pizza shop from 12pm to 830 pm ill hook you up with a free large pizza . im kinda busy usually on saturdays and i work alone so we cant bs to long but you can stop by and say hi and grab a pie at least.the address is 12008 des moines memorial dr. s . seattle wash 98168 its maybe 7 min away from sea tac airport.

ill try to make it up there but no promises. ill be pulling a trailer so i dont really want to be too much driving around with it.

im also leaving work and my internet is having problems at home so if anyone can do something, give me a call at 509-948-8380 as i wont be able to check this til monday.