Z18ET Exhaust Mani

Anyone out there that has any info on a exhaust manifold off of a Z18ET?? I need this to complete my project, well not complete I will still need to build a n ECU but thats last on the list. I have an L20 block bored 2mm over, Z22 crank, Z20 rods, Z22E head with intake. For now I am going to run the 200sx fuel injection just to run it, but the ultimate goal is going to be to find this exhaust mani, run the T3 turbo I have, Squirt it or something along that line for the ECU, and wala I have a 72 620 LZ Hybrid turbo with something like 8.5:1 compression. would that be an LZ20BET ???

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it would be closer to call it an LZ22ET. Here is an LZ20B, but with twin cams maybe it should have been called an LZ20BD

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/LZ20-510.jpg[/img]"]LZ20-510.jpg

It also came with a turbo and made 500 hp from 2 liters!!!!

I have a JDM import shop up the block. I went there last spring to sit in an '89 Skyline RB26? anyway the lad there said he could get me ANY thing from Japan that I wanted. Right. Well maybe it's time to go ask some Qs. My project is along similar lines, a Z24E (200sx EFI). Turbo? would be nice to know right?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.