Electric Datsun

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've wanted to do an electric conversion ever since I saw Who Killed The Electric Car?.

A Datsun is the perfect vehicle to do it with. I might actually try a conversion if I can find a small car, maybe a datsun, and a few thousenad for electronics.

I've wanted to do an electric conversion ever since I saw Who Killed The Electric Car?.

A Datsun is the perfect vehicle to do it with. I might actually try a conversion if I can find a small car, maybe a datsun, and a few thousenad for electronics.

Do it in a Datsun :D

if only the range and refill times were better i would totally be into doing this.
Let us repeat the General Motors mantra "if only...". Keep saying it. Say it again "if only..."

John built an electric Toyota pickup with 120 mile range.

The Zombie recharges in as fast as five minutes! Is that good enough for you?

The technology is here today. But the fear remains.

The technology is here today. But the fear remains.

No freakin kidding man! Give me some room...cause I'm about to explode over all the rediculous retoric about the technology being too unstable or not tested yet, or whatever the heck they throw out (which almost everyone eats up with 2 spoons and licks the bowl)

REALLY??? :blink:

Yeah...that and Solar...:mad:

Lame az...all the way!

John runs a 4-speed, but a 5-speed should work exactly the same. I wouldn't use a 5-speed because you risk breaking it. He only uses two gears anyways.

theres actually no trans in white zombie. its direct drive, the 2 "gears" are part of the motor

he used to run a 4 and 5 speed