1968-73 fiberglass 510 parts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently bought a car with one of your front valances. And I say looks pretty fuckin good. The first part of a car to get hit. So it is nice to know we all have options.

Keep up the good work Kevin

Thanks keeper,those valances are a pain have two left dont know if I will make more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a guy ask me that question on page 4 of this thread,I dont think they are all that similar but there are guys on this website with way more knowledge than myself perhaps one of them will chime-in and give us a definitive answer,my answer would be no. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know nothing about the sunny models,but I doubt they are interchangeable.You may want to try the discussion section maybe someone there has the answer? :confused:

Interested in a hood, trunk lid, and valence untrimmed. I live in N.C. I'd love to see you make BRE-flared front fenders, too, and would purchase same. Zip is 28701, but there's a shipping dock in Asheville that I can use if it helps save shipping cost. I will trade speed for cost in getting parts.

messenger not working!blueridge the valances I make are for the 1970-73 models the 68-69 have different larger turn signal markers.As far as the rest of the parts I have them.will work up a quote on shipping tonight after work may be spendy. Kevin yip! shipping outrageous $170.00$ roughly.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.