1968-73 fiberglass 510 parts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Kev, nice and light. I've bought hoods and spoilers for past racecars from other manufacturers. One lightweight solution to hood flex is a long/thin foam and glass strip, stiffened up my last Z hood nicely. Your email does a security bounce. Shipping guesstimate to NorCal?

tt

• 1 month later...

Here

510fitment010.jpg

510fitment009.jpg

510fitment008.jpg

510fitment007.jpg

510fitment006.jpg

510fitment005.jpg

510fitment004.jpg

510fitment003.jpg

510fitment002.jpg

510fitment001.jpg

mold2.jpg

510hoodmold.jpg

510hood002.jpg

510hood001.jpg

hoodmold007.jpg

hoodmold006.jpg

hoodmold005.jpg

hoodmold003.jpg

hoodmold002.jpg

hoodmold001.jpg

510trunklidmold.jpg

trunklids001.jpg

trunklids002.jpg

trunklids003.jpg

trunklids004.jpg

trunklids005.jpg

trunklids006.jpg

trunklids007.jpg

trunklids008.jpg

trunklids009.jpg

trunklids010.jpg

trunklids011.jpg

are some pics of my part time gig after my real job.

• 6 months later...

does the hood allow for the stock trim to be used? i just painted the last FG hood silver :lol:

strucurally it looks very flimsy.

even a simple X on the bottom and across the R will stiffen it up sufficiently.

lookin good otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...

after having my hood on my tib fly up a few weeks ago, I will not be running a carbon or fiber glass hood with out some sort of 2nd saftey. Wrinkled the hell out of my roof...

Stuff looks good though, I'd like to see a skeleton under there.

When I get into my own garage I will have room to do a lot more.but for now got to keep it small,no space. Plus I dont know if it will pay for me to make complete hoods,people want everything cheap and dont want to pay for your time.

Thanks ops. I want to make stuff people will want to put on their cars for a good price. These parts are not show quality,but I think they are good parts for a very affordable price most of these parts are 50% less than the large manufacturers. Post #29 will take you to my photo album go to album 510 fiberglass.

Thanks ops. I want to make stuff people will want to put on their cars for a good price. These parts are not show quality,but I think they are good parts for a very affordable price most of these parts are 50% less than the large manufacturers. Post #30 will take you to my photo album go to album 510 fiberglass.

sportairdam007.jpgI made a mould of these airdams.Think im gonna ask 125.00$ They arent perfect but the big guys are asking double that for the dobi style which is the closest thing I have found resembling it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey kevin no luck yet on seeing the vallance yet. i am heading to vancouver next week for a couple days then over to tofino for a week or so. i hope the border dont hold it up :( still thinking about the spoiler i wish u were closer. hurry up and get a rear section made i could use one of those. lol

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.