71-521

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened? someone here died?? (hopefully a car?)

(edit)

just read the thread- what a tragedy. I'm really glad you guys all rally'ed to be there for him and his family. my prayers are with his family.

Edited by hessianben

I'm not a religious guy by any means. But that doesn't mean I don't believe there's a higher power and that this world is merely one state of existence. Paul is in a better place without a doubt. Hope they have Datsuns there mang! :) We miss you bro. R.I.P. 3/14/2008.

-Brian

Edited by 808DA6

He's ratsun/nwde Datto buddy we lost a while back. I first met him and his son on the ride to the AMI bbq a few years back.

71521hwy.jpg

Great guy, good times. Guess I first met a bunch of guys that day. Right to left datto's are 71-521, Bleach and Icehouse's old bonzai (not sure who's wagon, anyone know?). :D

group1-1.jpg

Him and his son picking up a 223 from a buddy of mine.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=406&highlight=223

...and POTD when his trans let go. :)

2005_0805Image0013.jpg

2005_0805Image0012.jpg

That's actually TerriLynn on the left pointing and Paul is in the one in grey, untucked shirt with his back to us..

I'm sure he's wrenching on dattos wherever he is :D

Great guy' date=' good times. Guess I first met a bunch of guys that day. Right to left datto's are 71-521, Bleach and Icehouse's old bonzai (not sure who's wagon, anyone know?). :D

[img']http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e184/stepfor/group1-1.jpg[/img]

I beleive that the wagon belonged to Dave Bothwell, current president of DatsunsNW.

I'm sure he's wrenching on dattos wherever he is :D

X2, I too am sure he is working on his dream Datsun.

If i remember correctly, his boy(s) were very interested in his trucks too. Has anybody heard from or checked on the boys? Are they old enough to drive yet? Maybe they could get a ride down to Canby this year?