rivdat620

Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

10 YEARS OF DATSUN MEETS IN THE INLAND EMPIRE! Come out and celebrate the longest running Datsun Car Meet in SoCal! I made new shirts and hoodies so get them while they last. I will be doing an old fashioned raffle and have a set of old school plaques to give out. Hope to see you there. Spread the word! This Saturday May 18 5pm at Portillo’s Hot Dog’s in Moreno Valley. 3rd Saturday of every month!

Edited by rivdat620
  • Like 3

Seeker > 620KC: pm sent

I've got a bunch of 620 parts if anybody is looking.  Can bring to the event or located in San Diego.

PM me for details, don't clog this thread pls. 

Cab outer visor, inside visors, AC (evaporator unit, condenser, center console with controls, and all engine brackets & hoses') Bumper, hood, fenders, tailgate, grill (no rings,) after market door mirrors, hood prop, door jam rails, ignition cover, heaters, wiper motor, wiper pivot posts & linkage (with metal clips,) turn signal switches, running lights, ft turn signal light assemblies (no lenses) dash switches, black seat belts, overflow tank, wiper squirter tank & motor, etc.

• Like 1

IE Datsun Meet tomorrow night! Hope to see you all out there. Haven’t restocked but still all sizes in T-shirt’s some hoodies. Perfect weather and bring out your dad for Father’s Day! Starts at 5pm at Portillo’s in Moreno Valley.

So how would one go about getting an IE  tshirt if they are unable to make the 1100 mile trip after work?? 

• Like 1

Ok all, it’s the 3rd Saturday already and that means it is IE Datsun Meet time. The weather looks great for bringing out the Datsun! We have June gloom instead of 110 degree August weather. I would say some might need to bring out their sweatshirts. I look forward to seeing you all out there. 😀

• Like 1

I’ll be bringing my VLB210 from Costa Rica! 

• Like 3