rivdat620

Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

Well all tomorrow night is the I.E. Datsun Meet, let's do a raffle and how about $5 Tshirts! The weather will be awesome! See you all there!

• Like 1

Well all tonight is the I.E. Datsun let's do a raffle and how about $5 Tshirts! The weather will be awesome so hopefully I see you all there!

• Like 1

No oics in 2017....... :confused:

:no:

......this is somehow Tankers fault........

:lol:

• Like 3

No oics in 2017....... :confused:

:no:

......this is somehow Tankers fault........

:lol:

His sister takes all the pics but she has been busy with her business so no photos. Some one should take them though.

• Like 1

His sister takes all the pics but she has been busy with her business so no photos. Some one should take them though.

Sounds like excuses....... :P

......you telling me nobody has a camera on their phone?!

• Like 3

Is this meet still happening???? Was there last month, only 3 wagons were there. Finally got my 510 back on the road. 

• Like 2

Is this meet still happening???? Was there last month, only 3 wagons were there. Finally got my 510 back on the road.

Yes just need to show up. Lost some people but new ones are always welcome.

• Like 2

I won't be there, but tomorrow night is the IE show/meet. Come on down weather looks good and need to get the party going again. Bring what you got or just come down to eat and bullshit.

• Like 2

Its on tonight . Bring what you have to Moreno Valley Portillios off of day street. About 5-6 Pm it starts. Hope its a good show.

• Like 1

That looks like an easy place to get to.  Also looks to have plenty of space for Datsuns!

Guys..just a reminder the SWDP bbq is fast approaching on. Sat.August 18th in Fontana @ Martin tudor park on Sierra ave.

Any & all are invited & more info in events or you can PM me ?

• Like 1

The IE Datsun Meet is tonight and after a week of rain it will be nice to get outside and enjoy the dry weather. I will be glad to see anyone that shows up. Well take care all. 

Good turn out tonight. Even after the Fontana event. 

Hey all, tonight is the meet but unfortunately I won’t be able to make it out and with the cold and rain not sure a lot of other people will either. You are welcome to show up and hang out but I will plan on next month for sure. See you all soon! 

• Like 2

Not much showed up, I actually went. Next month for sure.

Tonight is the IE Datsun Meet. It should be  perfect weather to get out the old Datsun and head over to Portillo’s and hang out. Hope to see you all there!

• Like 2

So the IE Datsun Meet is coming up on its 10th Anniversary. We are going to celebrate it in May on the the 3rd Saturday which is the 18th.  Unfortunatly this coming Saturday April 20th I won’t be able to make it out due to the Easter Holiday. Everyone is welcome to show up and hang out. I will plan to see you all next month for our, 10 year Anniversary!😀

• Like 2

Yes people come one come all. Come on out and have a good time.