Help!!

What is a guy to do?:blink:

I have had Datsuns of various years and colors and sizes for the past 15 years. I have had my trusty lab retreiver for almost 13 years. I have had my wife for 4 years.

The Datsuns have cost lots of time money and some blood over the years.

The lab retreiver has also cost lots o money. Broken leg etc...

The wife...:blink: welllll. Maybe we better not go there. Whats a guy to do? Spend time in the garage on the trusty Datsun with the trusty dog lookin out for ya or...spend THE ENTIRE DAY!! @ Old Navy or Bed Bath and Beyond or TJ max or who knows where?:eek:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a guy to do?:blink:

I have had Datsuns of various years and colors and sizes for the past 15 years. I have had my trusty lab retreiver for almost 13 years. I have had my wife for 4 years.

The Datsuns have cost lots of time money and some blood over the years.

The lab retreiver has also cost lots o money. Broken leg etc...

The wife...:blink: welllll. Maybe we better not go there. Whats a guy to do? Spend time in the garage on the trusty Datsun with the trusty dog lookin out for ya or...spend THE ENTIRE DAY!! @ Old Navy or Bed Bath and Beyond or TJ max or who knows where?:eek:

My 02 RSX-S has 150k :P

I stopped driving mine for about a year when I was driving my first 510. so hah!

my speedo and tach arent workin on my 510 right now :o

I stopped driving mine for about a year when I was driving my first 510. so hah!

my speedo and tach arent workin on my 510 right now :o

So in terms of use, our cars are the same age, so nya! The car has been all over the country, good stuff.

As for the original post... sometimes you need to spend a day with the lady to keep her happy. If she's happy, chances are, you're happy. So unless you've spent the last week catering to her, it wouldn't hurt to spend a day with her. Hell, maybe you could talk her into some 'intimates' hehe.

Guest DatsuNoob

I agree man, a day shopping at the mall is a wasted day. I cant do that tag along with the mrs shit when it comes to going to nine different stores to find a pair of jeans. I cant get excited about shopping for shit unless it's car parts or tools. You just gotta break it down to her that shopping is her thing and wrenching is yours, time has to be made for each of you to do the things you enjoy by yourselves sometimes.

Edited by DatsuNoob

when my wife makes me go shopping with her i drive, so i can stop were i want to be it the autoparts store or junkyard then i try to spen about 20 min looking at stuff then i ask her if she thinks it will fit (on the car):lol::eek::fu::fu::lol:

i try to spen about 20 min looking at stuff then i ask her if she thinks it will fit (on the car):lol::eek::fu::fu::lol:

do you ask her if it makes your rear end look fat when you hold it up?

4 years is long enough to send her to the mall alone, unless the lab wont fetch you a cold one ;)