Race Datsun pics

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaimesix
jaimesix, your making me miss my 210. Its beautiful.

Datsun 210s are very cool. In Japan there is a cult to this Datsun. There are races at major race tracks for Datsun 210 circuit.

Hope to motivate you into getting another 210. It would be a cool and unique project!

Jaime.____________________________________________________________

Datsun 210s are very cool. In Japan there is a cult to this Datsun. There are races at major race tracks for Datsun 210 circuit.

Hope to motivate you into getting another 210. It would be a cool and unique project!

Jaime.____________________________________________________________

In all fairness I think there is a cult to everything in Japan. :lol::lol:

Yeah, if i had known that i wouldn't have ever gotten rid of it.:( I already have regretted it enough. lol

I see you are in NC. I've been watching craigslist here for about the last year and all models of Dats pop up. Some get a little pricey but if you hold out you should be able to find what you want.

More pics ...

racer34.jpg

racer38.jpg

racer39.jpg

racer42.jpg

racer43.jpg

and heres a few of Greg Ira's SCCA 240z

Ahhhh Daytona 07, was a sweet win.

The orange is from 08 run offs? Third place to a bunch of mazda's, sad day lol.

I know i might get flamed for this, but If I ever got another B210, I think I would cut the wheel wells out a bit so I could put bigger wheels and tires on it. They look so squatty with the small wheel wells and tiny tires.

But other then that, I love the spoiler on the back, it just totally completes the car.

My B210, my dad got after he sold my first datsun truck which was a problem and a half and at the time i just needed a dependable vehicle, ended up having as many problems as my truck did. I wish i knew then what I knew now, i may have gotten my first truck fixed. I joined the national guard and went to basic training just so I could buy another motor for that truck, when I got home my dad had found the 210 and talked me into it. Don't know what ever happened to the truck, but it had a good windshield. guess I'll have to scan the picture and put it up.

Guest jaimesix
I know i might get flamed for this, but If I ever got another B210, I think I would cut the wheel wells out a bit so I could put bigger wheels and tires on it. They look so squatty with the small wheel wells and tiny tires.

But other then that, I love the spoiler on the back, it just totally completes the car.

My B210, my dad got after he sold my first datsun truck which was a problem and a half and at the time i just needed a dependable vehicle, ended up having as many problems as my truck did. I wish i knew then what I knew now, i may have gotten my first truck fixed. I joined the national guard and went to basic training just so I could buy another motor for that truck, when I got home my dad had found the 210 and talked me into it. Don't know what ever happened to the truck, but it had a good windshield. guess I'll have to scan the picture and put it up.

B210s are very cool. It is a ver underrated car. It is not until people see one in nice trim that the though comes to mind..."Hey!, that car is cool."

When I had mine, and as I build it ( got stolen:mad: but I ill get another one ) people would stop me and ask me about it.

It was cool to see drivers on the freeway following me just to look at it, and it was cool to see through my rear view mirror their faces of approval, smiling as they drove behind.

The cars in the top photos are the B210 siblings, the L series PB210/Sunny Excellent. As you can see, they competed against Datsun Violet/710/160J which also have L series engines.

The B210 comes ready to accept an L series engine, so if you have an L series laying around, you could swap it in with no hassle.

Keep cool.

Jaime.________________________________________________________-

Guest jaimesix
Some old danish rally photos here:http://www.danishphoto.dk/76-83/index.htm

E10 Cherry cornering fast.

Cherry Datsuns are another example of cool models we missed out on this side of the world.

Jaime.______________________________________________________--

The B210 comes ready to accept an L series engine' date=' so if you have an L series laying around, you could swap it in with no hassle.

Keep cool.

Jaime.________________________________________________________-

[/quote']

Well, th 1300 engine in the B210 would be great for fuel economy in this day and age. Didn't know it could take a L series motor though. That would be a fast lilttle car with the LZ24B motor in it though.

I would redo my rear side windows though. I honestly don't like the way the side windows are set up. I'd go for a full back window or cover up the back window and leave the wing window in place. I would definately go for the transam spoiler and a mock cowl induction raised hood.

Guest jaimesix
Credit should be given to datsun510.com for providing ALL those pics.

Please be specific, which photos are you talking about.

Datsuns other that 510s have no liason to datsun 510.com pages.

The Datsun 610 in the last stash of photos does not belong to Datsun 510 that I know.

Jaime._____________________________________________________