Define: "Getting Fucked"

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

I hate money. I hate the greediness that goes with it. I also hate Bank of America and their bullshit $25 overdraft charges and minimum requirements. Once they stung me right before payday (when money always seems low for all of us) with a $25 overdraft on a check that cleared and brought my account to a negative .$09. They also gave me another $25 charge for not having a minimum $500 in checking. I'm like, FUCK! I'm 19 and make $9/hr gimme a break! I've had great luck switching to BECU! Gotta go for a non-profit credit union if you want to keep your financial ring-piece intact. Oh, and I still owe those jew bastards $50 :lol:

I also hate Bank of America and their bullshit $25 overdraft charges and minimum requirements.

in dealing w/finances w/my ex and how much i should have to pay her. 1 statement of hers(=1 mo) had $500+ of 'she a fucking idiot who cant balance her checkbook' charges. :blink: crazy.

w/a CU for the last 35yrs, i think ive paid less than $100 in such charges, the whole time!