Define: "Getting Fucked"

Well doesn't matter weather it's it's a big fucking or a little fucking, if you get fucked it still hurts.

Today I found my old bank books and one had like just under $50 in it, the other had $12. So I phone up the bank to check on the status as I haven't used these accounts in way over a year, maybe much longer on one of them. They were closed!! Gone. It was explained to me that when an inactive account reaches ZERO from service charges it is closed! The second bank said much the same thing except that the charges had gone into the negative amount (I owed them!) but had been written off by the bank and the account closed.

How the fuck do you like that!!!!! Those cocksuckers had my money to use, charged me for having it there, drained the account, ran it into dept but graciously 'wrote off the outstanding debt' and closed the account!!! That's the last dollar I ever give to those cunts. One of the banks made a 4th quarter (3 months) profit of 1.1 BILLION last year boosted no doubt from the theft of my just under $60. Fuckers. Dante has a special ring in hell for bankers.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try not to sugar coat it Mike, tell us how you really feel.:lol:

I had a similar story except that the bank did NOT forgive my debt. I moved out of state,(off of the grid really) and it went to collections. After a while I was blacklisted from having a bank account anywhere in the county for 5 years. I had to keep my money in cash, in a safe in my closet because I got screwed by the bank!

The bank had sex with me...... guess I might as well light up. :D

Many years ago I had a problem doing some banking for my ex-mother-in-law who was crippled. We had done business there for years, so I guess they changed the rules and I had to go out and bring her in. This was before wheelchair access and shit. Fine, all figured out, did what the teller wanted, minimal grumbling. My mom-in-law and I stood in a long line up and finally got to the teller and everything would have been fine but the asshole of a bank manager stuck his nose in and demanded to know "what's the matter here?" Well, I totally lost it on him, I ripped him a new black hole. Never swore or threatened, just really loud. Course he signaled the assistant to call for the police. That place was packed and dead quiet, the people wanted to see what was going to happen. The tellers were smirking quietly. You could hear the fluorescent lights hum. I told him what I thought of his bank and the stress of having to bring my mom-in-law inside to wait in line. How everything was fine and he should have just minded his own business. When we tried to leave he tried to stop me, so I firmly told him to get out of the way... and he did. I left and he canceled the police, after all how would it look? A guy helping his crippled mother on the street, police, embarrassing questions, no threats or swearing, bank full of witnesses not particularly friendly to banks.

Yes I was a hot headed idiot, but I was just a lot younger then. I'm much better now. :D

That's precisely why I switched from Bank of America to US Bank. They did a similar thing with a minimum balance thing that drained my account.

Before you sign up with any bank, make sure you read all the fine print. My current US Bank checking account does not have any minimum balance after being opened, and no service fees.

I may still go to a credit union, but it's not broken now and I'm relatively happy with their service, so no need to change yet.

i used bank of america, they dont charge me anything at any time.

i did overdraft my account 2 times, and it was only within a dollar or so each time so they dropped the charges. i do read a lot about the company but i dont have any problems with them.

Damn and they didn't even kiss you, sucks......

I use no limit no fee (even atm) at td bank north. Still though it's only a router between checks/paypal and my mattress lol, I leave like 10 bucks in it. They can play with that all they like Idc.

I have an account with bank of america... no service fees... I had .42cents in the account and haden't used it in about a year. Needed to cash a rather large check and went in, they said my accound was closed, but to talk to the account rep... they reopened my account with no charge, and restored my .42cents (YIPPEE), and CASHED the check.

i just recently switched to us bank...but only because unemployment said i had to

Oh maaaan, I just about died laughing at the spiders on drugs video. Awesome, just awesome! :lol:

my story:

i was down at surfhut a few years back buying some new fins and i had enough money in the pocket to buy them but i wanted to keep the cash just in case i didnt make it to the atm later in the day so i pulled out my debit card which i always use as credit so i wont get charged that extra fee.. now i knew i had money in the bank to cover the purchase but washington mutual said no and i was charged an over draft fee so i went to my branch and got my money out and went elsewhere

For a long time in my twenties I worked for cash as a carpenter and a musician. I never had a bank account and never paid taxes. Then I got a great construction job making Davis-Bacon prevailing wage. I opened an account so I could have direct deposit and not wait for the check to come in the mail.

When I was almost thirty, I wanted to go buy a new truck for six grand but was two grand short. They wouldn't give me a loan because I had no credit history. The bank said I should put a grand into a savings account and give them the passbook as collateral so they could give me a credit card with a thousand dollar limit. Use the card for a while and build a credit history. After a couple of years I came across the receipt for the passbook. I thought, I should go get this money back and went into the branch and withdrew it.

It had accumulated like a hundred and fifty bucks in interest and they punched holes in the pass book and stamped closed/void after the withdrawal entry. About a year or so later I got a check for the money plus about two hundred fifty bucks interest in the mail, with a letter saying that they no longer needed to keep the pass book account.

I went into the bank, said that there was a mistake and showed then the closed passbook. They said their records showed the money and that I could cash the check right there, which I did.

It was right on time too, because I was about to buy an '84 Honda VF750F and I walked into the honda dealer with a stack of fifty hundreds and said gimme a blue one. :D

The bad news is that I have always had great credit and used credit cards to fund business deals and get me out of tight spots. Once I carried $64K @ 19% for about two years until I could pay it all off in about nine months.

I should have been smokin' big-azzed cigars or spliffs after the bending over I got. :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu: