71 1200 for sale in PortOrchard $500

DatDoug

It even runs! Its green and its all there........except for the floorboards and bottom of the rear quarters RUSTY RUSTERSON! anyway just thought maybe someone mite b interested. I'm sure he is flex on price

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
A little lovin and that could be on the road full time :D

Unfortunately it was not as solid as it looks. Floorboards are rusted out all the way into the rocker panels. The guy who bought it started cutting out the floors and got scared. Now hes looking to get rid of it or part it out. Probably heading up to have my way with it this weekend.. maybe I will bring it home. IF someone will come take this damn B210 out of my driveway! So ugly cant even give the damn things away straight and rust free. Ugh.

My 68 floors when I started fixing them, rust isn't that hard to fix... Its also a good excuse to add an exhaust tunnel :D

IMG00156.JPG.jpg

My 1200 is rusty to.... I'm going to fix the rusty floors and raise them while I'm at it :D I also want to shorten the rockers. Basically slammed but not dragging :D

Yes, this green Datsun 1200 changed hands again last week. It was in Craigslist, but when I called it had already been sold.

HUH?? I thought you wanted a ute? I didn't think you wanted a project.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, it was me. I have it now.

Parting it out. Engine, trans, drive line, rear end, radiator, harness, cluster, column all sold. I am keeping the glass and the hood. Unfortunately the windshield got broken by the last guy who had it. :(

That leaves the shell and some other random parts. This is the rustiest car I have ever seen. Everything above the very bottom of all the panels is all very straight and original. Both rear corners, rear face, front fenders, doors, roof all super straight but the bottoms are all rusted out. I have a plasma and can cut panels if anyone is interested. Whatever is left is going to scrap (if anything is left). Of course if someone is brave enough I will sell the complete shell pretty cheap.