Project SE-R

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Hey Lynch, I got a new piece for us to test fit. It's a metal front lip from a VR4 Galant. It looks like it may very well fit. It's def worth a shot since I'm scratching my head on how to keep that interlocking joint intact once I section it out, that and I hate doing fiberglass, but I will if I gotta :D

• 1 month later...

Finally installed my led dash lights. Got sick of not bein able to see my dash at night lol

IMG00063-20100422-2037.jpg

What kind of LED lights? I got some from my buddy who works in a JDM shop. I can't stand the color quality, but hey, free is free, right?

I want a blue like the pic shows, not the more washed out blue that I've got...

I put in a super white led. In the middle so I can easily see my redline and also my lower speeds..

Zerow, I forget.. But they're 5 in 1 led bulbs so there's 5 mini leds :) I got em on ebay.. Suuuper cheap!

Thank You lynchfourtwenty. Mine are a 7 mini-LEDs in one, but they glow more of a hyper white. I want the blue. BAD. These HyperWhites will go good for like the turnsignal arrows, etc; just not as good for the dash lighting...