Project SE-R

just a stock se-r tranny, not the best but its what i got.. its got a rebuild on it in like 99 so hopefully its not due for another quite yet, who knows tho, i never hear any sounds an theres no grinding.. smooth shifts.. its a decent tranny for a fwd vlsd pushin 20 years old.. the next step up is the b15 lsd tranny, that means converting to hydrolic.. i dont have the cash / tools for that project, an those trannys are pretty expensive.. i've got sources for other trannys like sr16ve tranny which is a close ratio trans.. when an if this one goes (knock on wood) hopefully finding a replacement wont be too hard

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good News Good News!!

got my exhaust today!! yay!!

lol dont mind the messy house please, we got 3 kids lol..

exhaust001.jpg

exhaust002.jpg

exhaust003.jpg

exhaust004.jpg

exhaust005.jpg

exhaust006.jpg

exhaust007.jpg

exhaust008.jpg

i did get the muffler off ebay cause i was on a serious budget and i got a great deal on it..

wont be for a few days or a week till i get the shit on tho, still waitin on the header to be ported..

• 2 weeks later...
Cars coming along nicely Josh I'll have to swing over and see it for myself :D

How much did the exhaust run you?

thanks, and about 350 after it was installed 169 for the pipes 60 for the resonator 70 for the muffler an 50 to have it welded on but for magnaflow and custom mandrel bent 2.5 pipe specificly for my car thats a damn good price :)

i cleaned up my vvl switch wiring today, used some nice connectors and some of this blue electrical tubing stuff to cover them also.. heres some pics..

hotwheels001.jpg

hotwheels002.jpg

hotwheels003.jpg

hotwheels004.jpg

hotwheels005.jpg

and heres another exhaust vid, this time with all 4 cylinders running.. but once again i used the digi cam so it sounds like crap..

th_exhaustvid20.jpg