70's 620 taillight housings

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

I'd really like to find a pair of corner tail light housings in decent shape. The person/s who owned the truck before me evidently couldn't back up worth a shit. That's probably the reason mine are in such horrible shape, in addition to the lovely dents on the corners of my bed, and the need for the 90 lb homemade diamond plate bumper that's on there right now. I'll keep my eyes peeled at the j-yards, but if you guys got a pair I'd be much obliged. Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Nevermind guys, was at Pull-a-Part today and got the one I needed. There was a butchered green 75 620, might still be some good parts. I know the bed was REALLY nice, but alot of it was pretty rough.

The poor tail lights take a beating from all the rocks and crap thrown up by the rear tires too. Around here they are all rusted to shit and the wiring is rotten. Every time I find ANY I grab them. Funny how everyone looses the rubber gasket for them.

Guest DatsuNoob

After the problems I've just had with my tailight wiring, I think I'm gonna make a pair of sheet metal guards to cover the underside of the exposed wiring. God knows I've got plenty of spare scrap sheet metal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.