Jump to content


New Members
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wantstolearn

  1. My D21 has a z20 engine and the coolant bypass passge That I think has the bypass restricter inside of it. The T tube fitting for this passge that is threaded to the bottem of the intake has rusted off and I need to replace it but I cant find out what the part is actully called or anywhere that sells it so Ive taken to the internt hoping you guys can help me out
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.